20% OFF SALE (Ends 3/26)

I am throwing a sale to celebrate Spring Break.  

Almost EVERYTHING is 20% off now through March 26th!

This is a great time to get the Class Yearbook (memory book)!  April is right around the corner and then May!  I like to plan ahead.  Purchasing this item now gives you time to look through the worksheets, decide on which ones you will use, make the copies,  and laminate the cover (optional). 

My Mad Minute is also on sale! (This rarely happens...)

The only product not on sale is my brand new item. - Star Reader Reading Log

Feel Free to grab my sale button! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I appreciate helpful and productive feedback. Kindness counts!

Join Me in Spreading Literacy

Join me in an effort to spread literacy by posting pictures of your pets, cute animals, or natural backgrounds with the word “Read” written ...